A little of everything

On my blog, I post things that are important to me... A little of this and a little of that... Hope you enjoy the journey with me!
xoxo April

Wednesday, June 24, 2009



We really needed a vacation! We had a horrible 6 months... so we celebrated survival! Why not???
We took the kids to Disneyland and our neighbors and friends the Davis family came too. We spent 5 days there and 2 at the beach and Sunday we spent with my husband's brother and his family. It was so great to get a way from everything that was dragging us down. We found out that Katie is a dare devil and that Aubrianna is soooo not one! Josh Jr. Hates waiting in lines and Lizzy was happy doing everything! Lizzy gave her lollipop to her dad for Father's Day... how sweet! We made matching T- shirts which helped us keep all together. It was fun to see other people at the park like them... Spread the LOVE around!

No comments:

Post a Comment