A little of everything

On my blog, I post things that are important to me... A little of this and a little of that... Hope you enjoy the journey with me!
xoxo April

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coconut Lime Peanut Shrimp
Can also be used with chicken or pork

1 to 2 pounds shrimp
"A taste of Thai" peanut sauce or mix
1 Tablespoon finely minced ginger
1 (13 oz) can coconut milk
1/4 cup lime juice
1 grated rind of 1 lime
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
4 large garlic cloves, finely minced

2 Tablespoons corn starch mixed with water

mix and pour over meat and cook in crock pot until meat is done. then add corn starch and water to thicken the sauce. serve over rice noodles or rice or be creative.

My daughters thought it was a bit spicy but the boys and myself chowed it down!

1 comment:

  1. The peanut sauce was a "a taste of Thai" brand in a bottle but it also comes in a mix.

    ReplyDelete